GS1 originated UPC Barcodes
We know that you have a lot of choices when making your decision to purchase UPC barcodes. Navigating through the “high price guys”, the GS1 and those companies touting to be official sites is confusing not to mention all of the misinformation out there. Our A Rating with the the Better Business Bureau indicates that we are an ethically based business.
We provide you with a barcode solution that has been endorsed by upcbarcode.com, Indie Artists Alliance, American Business First, George Laurer (inventor of the UPC barcode) and Pandora Internet Radio for their hundreds of thousands of musicians as their ONLY vendor of choice. We are a perfect solution for retailers like Whole Foods, Best Buy, Lowes, Toys R Us and Home Depot and for internet-based webtailers including Amazon, Google Merchant and Overstock.com, In addition, we are members in good-standing of Printing Industries of America, Visual Media Alliance, Amazon Global Networks and Amazon Associates. We provide a 100% guaranteed solution for all of your barcode needs….plus after-the-sale support.
Choosing the right barcode partner is critical.
George Laurer, the inventor of the UPC barcode says, “To be considered for distribution by most large retail channels, the UPC / EAN-13 number must be legitimate. Get caught using a fake or simply copied UPC / EAN-13 code and your credibility with the retailer is finished.”
Nationwide Barcode is your barcode solutions partner providing legal, unique and scannable EAN and UPC barcode numbers and graphics helping you to get your products on internet based retailers like Amazon, Google Merchant or Overstock.com and into local, regional and national stores.
When you purchase, you will receive both EAN and UPC barcode numbers and graphics, certificate of authenticity, ownership documents, and an Excel list of numbers so you can do business right away, all by immediate digital download.
- Barcodes are good for all products except Books (require ISBN) and Pharmaceuticals.
- Unique EAN and UPC Barcode Numbers always – never reused or recycled. (UPC are used in US/Canada and can be read worldwide — EAN are used in Europe, Australia, Asia, South America)
- Lightning Fast Digital Delivery. Barcodes within Minutes.
- No Annual Fees, No Hidden Charges – barcodes never expire.
- Free phone or email support – Access to our ‘after the sale videos’ and our 4-minute mentor video series.
- Excel spreadsheet with all of your barcode numbers
- EAN-13 and UPC-A graphics - EPS (scalable vector) and 600 dpi JPG. Barcodes are provided at 1.5″ x .8″ (38.27mm x 20.3mm) and can be scaled +/-20%.
- Certificate of Authenticity/Transfer of Ownership
- Resources for sticker or label printing
- FREE eBook: Barcodes Demystified - Info on Shipping Container Barcodes, Coupon Codes, Barcode Colors and Sizes. How to communicate with your retailers, etc
- Additional after the sale solutions including shipping container barcodes, QR Codes and free webinars.
- Free Enhanced Listing on American Business First (US made products only)
We’ve put together our top 10 reasons why you should consider Nationwide Barcode as your barcode partner.